When uploading a video of your songs to the internet, the quality of sound must be superior.
This way, people will be able to hear what you’ve got. If you’re looking for an affordable USB microphone, try the Fifine Recording Microphone. This product is marketed as a plug-and-play condenser microphone because it’s simple and easy to use.
As you might have guessed, this microphone has a USB output and can be connected to a computer through a USB cable.
This means you don’t just save money on batteries but time as well because you can open up your video recording application and save the file ready for editing and uploading.
Aside from this, you don’t need to install any drivers and suffer compatibility problems.
Fifine Recording Microphone – Review
This Fifine Recording Microphone, like all condenser microphones, is very sensitive. It produces a clear and detailed sound thanks to the extended frequency response.
For these reasons, many people who are record podcasts, voiceovers and music choose this microphone. The price is cheap but the design is elegant in its silver, black and gold color combination.
- USB-powered condenser microphone with 132 dB capacity that is fully adjustable to any position
- Features a cardioid polar pattern that isolates sound and does not capture background noise
- Produces clean, crisp and accurate sound
- Easy to set up and use
- Great for a variety of recording applications especially for voiceovers, songs and podcasts
- Connects straight to the computer mic through the USB port without the need for any drivers or applications
- No battery or power supply needed
- Features a good frequency response range
- Features buttons for volume and echo in front of the microphone
- Includes a USB audio cable, adjustable tripod desk stand and anti-wind foam cap
- Compatible with Windows and Mac
Overall, the Fifine Recording Microphone is a great choice. It has all the qualities needed for beginners as they start with their recording journey. Therefore, this brand is highly recommended.
The Fifine Recording Microphone indeed deserves to be called a plug-and-play condenser microphone because it is easy to use. You don’t need to be technical to figure out how this microphone works.
So even if you are just starting your home recording studio or want to upload your song covers, this microphone won’t let you down.
One of the reasons why this is highly recommended for beginners is because of its cheap price. It is arguably one of the best condenser microphones today that is not hard on the pocket.
A lot of YouTubers and podcasters choose this not only for its price tag but also for the quality of audio it produces. While it might not be as good as the most expensive brands, this microphone comes close enough.
The microphone boasts a cardioid pickup pattern that concentrates on the sound source in front of it.
In other words, it won’t pick up background noise or the sound coming from the rear or sides. This also means that only the sounds of the speaker or singer will be heard in your recordings.
Recording is made easy by the USB connectivity. To operate the microphone, simply plug the USB into your computer’s port and it will be ready to use.
There’s no need to install any drivers or software unless you’re operating another application for your recordings.
If you want to record a video of your song performance, just plug it in and change the input microphone. You can also use this for applications such as Skype and Discord.
Outfitting your home studio with this microphone will make your place look classy because of its elegant design. The microphone is made of silver aluminum alloy while the steel net is gold in color.
The rest of the parts are black. Speaking of the parts, this product comes complete with accessories including an adjustable tripod stand, anti-wind foam cap and a USB cable.
Proper handling and care are needed if you want this microphone to last for years. This is because the stand included is not very stable, letting you work on a wobbly microphone.
This also means that you should watch out for the microphone while recording to prevent a sudden drop or poor audio quality. If you have a bigger budget, you can investing a better microphone stand or a tripod for your microphone.
What is the best Fifine microphone?
Fifine has a wide range of microphones for every application, be it broadcasting, recording audio, streaming, gaming, or any other application.
If you ask for my personal favorite, the K669B Condensor Mic is one of the best in the market regarding audio quality and value for money.
Is there a Fifine microphone software?
No, you don’t need any specific software to use Fifine microphones. Most of these are budget mics, so they don’t come bundled with high-end audio mixing and other recording software either.
Is Fifine T669 a good microphone?
If you want the job done without much fuss and without paying top dollar, the Fifine T669 is one of the best microphones in the business. However, if you are looking for professional microphones for super high-quality audio, this is not the right model.
How much is the Fifine mic?
Fifine has a wide range of mics, but most of them are under $100. This K669B, which we have reviewed in this article, comes for less than $30.
How can I make my Fifine mic sound better?
You can do several things to improve audio quality from your Fifine microphone:
1. Get a pop filter: There are many types of pop filters, but they all do one thing well: stop plosive sounds (b,g,p, etc.) from becoming too loud. They also reduce sibilance.
2. Recording Angle: One cool trick that works with almost all microphones is to talk slightly off the mic’s axis so that your breath does not fall directly on it.
3. Proximity: Proximity to the mic is a personal preference and depends on what kind of usage you are looking to get out of it. For example, if you are into explosive rap, probably being closer to the mic would help. If you sing quietly and prefer subtle tones, you should stay a bit far from the mic.
4. Volume: Adjusting the volume of the mic takes a bit of time. You have to carefully balance the right level at which your audio comes perfectly, but at the same time, background noise is reduced.
Best Studio Mics was started by a husband and wife team who love the sound and the technicals behind recording it. Both are professional theatre artists, one with a stage management background and one more on stage. One also has experience in film and television work and the different audio requirements of that arena.