When you want a complete solution for your recording needs, you need a microphone that you can trust. In this write up we will introduce you to one such condenser microphone that is a perfect fit, no matter what requirements you have: Aokeo AK-107 Professional Studio Broadcasting & Recording Microphone.
Do you own a Youtube channel and streaming is your everyday routine? Are you looking for a microphone solution that can help you concentrate on your work? This amazing product can take care of all your recording and streaming needs and lets you work on the content.
Whether you are a professional singer, a budding recording artist or simply someone who is learning the tricks of the recording world, We are sure you are going to love this microphone along with its tripod stand. In other words, no matter what your skills and requirements are, this microphone coupled with the stand is made to deliver. Let’s dig in deeper and find out more about this magical product.
Aokeo AK-107 Professional Studio Broadcasting & Recording Condenser Mic
- Aokeo professional condenser microphone with tripod boom floor stand weighs only 5 pounds. The lightweight design makes the complete package extremely easy to handle and move around.
- The overall size is 30 x 8 x 3 inches. So, yes, it can easily be placed anywhere.
- Gives excellent value for money.
- Perfect for students, beginners, and expert sound recording artists.
- Crafted out of high-quality metal and leg housing, thus, making it one of the most unbreakable mics with stands out there.
- Comes with AK 70 condenser mic, shock mount, mic butterfly clip, pop filter, mic clip holder, female screw adapter, 3.5 mm to xlr cable, and an excellent floor stand.
- Comes with a new circuit that is capable of better capturing the sound.
- Noise cancelling is also perfect, enabling the mic to capture the sound from the main source only.
- The vertical shaft can be adjusted from 13 inches – 20 inches.
- Needs 5 Volt of power.
When it comes to design, there is hardly any competition of Aokeo AK-107 Professional Studio Broadcasting & Recording Condenser Mic with tripod boom floor stand. It has a noble and an elegant appearance that is pleasing to the eyes. This condenser microphone is not available in too many colors however it looks amazing in black.
Musicians, ideally want their condenser microphone and stand to be mobile; something that can be adjusted anywhere in the room or studio.
With Aokeo AK-107 Professional Studio Broadcasting & Recording Condenser Mic, you get exactly that. The foldable design enables you to adjust the stand and use it as you please. The mic with the stand also weighs only 11 pounds, which means that you can easily pick the entire assembled package and move it freely from one corner to another.
One of the main features that buyers consider before making the final purchase is the value for money aspect. We are not talking about the price but how justified the price is. When compared with the feature, the price of this condenser microphone is fully justified.
When we talk about condenser microphones, the feature that stands out is the ability of the mic to cancel out the surrounding noise. This is where Aokeo delivers the best results. It is not only suitable for beginners but fits in perfectly in a professional studio environment as well. The new audio circuit brilliantly records every detail in a high-quality sound, too.
The tripod stand is like an icing on the cake. It gives the overall design a nice finish plus giving the users the liberty to adjust the height of the mic as they see fit. Moreover, the clutch lock enables one shaft to be rotated easily, giving the users even more flexibility.
The foldable and detachable design of Aokeo professional condenser microphone with tripod boom floor stand makes it one of our favorites. Almost everything is detachable, and the tripod stand itself can be easily folded. If you want to take the recording setup with you while travelling, this product should be your number one choice.
Last but not the least, this condenser mic with tripod stand by Aokeo is seamlessly easy to set up. Just follow the manuals included, and you will be able to assemble the whole package in about five to ten minutes.
There is hardly any comparison of this amazing condenser mic, but if we are to pick the closest product, it would be the Neewer NW-700 condenser mic. The features are quite similar, but it is the attention to details and noise cancelling ability of Aokeo that made it our first choice.
The market is saturated out there. There are many makers who claim to deliver but are usually found wanting. For beginners, it is really important to make sure that they are buying the right microphone, suited for their needs. They also need to be sure that they are paying the right price for their product.
With Aokeo AK-107 Mic and tripod boom floor stand, you don’t have to worry about the quality – The company is known to deliver. This condenser microphone is a complete package as it complements the needs of both beginners and professional level sound recording artists.
- The adjustable vertical shaft, makes Aokeo professional condenser mic with tripod boom floor stand perfect for any height.
- The material used in this product is high-quality metal, making it very durable.
- The tripod stand gives extra strength and stability to the entire package.
- If you are trying to use Aokeo professional condenser microphone with tripod boom floor stand with Mac you might have to get a separate sound card. A few other operating systems are also not fully compatible with this product. So, please check before you buy.
- The Aokeo professional mic with tripod stand is only available in black color. It looks very elegant, but users who are seeking colorful choices might have to look elsewhere.
- Other than that, there is hardly anything negative about the mic and the stand.
Is the Aokeo AK 60 a good mic?
The Aokeo AK 60 is an XLR Condenser mic with a cardioid polar pattern that comes complete with a desk stand, shock mount, windscreen, pop filter, and USB sound card. It is a low-cost mic that you can use for podcasting, web chatting, conference calls, and YouTube videos without compromising sound quality.
The Aokeo AK 60 is a great mic for personal studios, but you will find it amiss in a professional setting. It has a good sound quality and decent frequency response.
Is Aokeo a good brand?
Yes, Aokeo is a reputed brand that produces microphones and microphone-related accessories. There are many good products in their stable, including the AK-107, AK-60, and Ak-80, which are all high-quality mics that can produce good sound in a personal studio or a simple setup.
Does the Aokeo AK 60 need phantom power?
Like most condenser mics with active circuitry, the AK 60 also needs a phantom power supply (48V DC) to function properly. It is mentioned on the product page also that you will need additional phantom power for this product.
How do you use the Aokeo AK 60?
Using the AK 60 is a very simple, three-step process:
1. Mount your microphone stand onto your table
2. Install the shock mount on the microphone stand
3. Install the mic on the shock mount
Once you have completed the above three steps, connect your microphone to the XLR plug and the phantom power outlet. Then use a USB sound card to connect the mic to the laptop, and then you can use your DAW to start operating the microphone.
Please remember the following simple details:
• When you connect it to a desktop, the mic works standalone. It will need phantom power from a 48V DC outlet to get the right amount of power to operate with laptops.
• Without the right amount of power, the AK 60 will not be able to produce the right volume of sound and may also cause distortion.
• You cannot use the mic directly with your mobile phone.
Best Studio Mics was started by a husband and wife team who love the sound and the technicals behind recording it. Both are professional theatre artists, one with a stage management background and one more on stage. One also has experience in film and television work and the different audio requirements of that arena.