For professional recording and broadcasting studios needing a replacementfor your current professional condenser mics, you've to try the ease and high-quality sound that Earamble BM800 Microphone can provide you. Why? You rarely see a professional condenser mic that’s plug and play and is compatible with all kinds of devices.
Earamble has a -28dB±2dB sensitivity which enables it to pick up your voice even you’re far from it. Most mics in the market only have around -45dB±1dB sensitivity and some even require you to put your mouth near them to be picked up correctly.
The company also offers up to 18 months warranty and excellent customer service to assist you in any problems that may arise with the product.
Features of the EarambleBM800 Plug and Play Professional Condenser Mic
- Easy and Quick Start. Earamble is basically plug and play. you'll ever need to worry about finding adapters, converters or compatible software ever again.
- Compatible with most devices. With its 5V-48V power requirement and the regular 3.5mm jack, it's supported by almost all kinds of devices you use. No need for power cables to be attached separately.
- Long-range pick-up. Earamble has 28dB±2dB sensitivity, which is more sensitive than most professional mics out there. It can catch your voice clearly even if you’re far away. You can also increase its range if you connect it to an amplifier with a48V
- Provides Crystal Clear Professional Recording. Earamble is designed with cardioid polar pickup pattern, which is best for recording and broadcasting for radio and television. Its super diaphragm capacitance mic core reduces the ambience and background noise and isolates the primary source of the sound. It also comes with an electronic circuit control and gold or aluminium plated diaphragm capsules, giving you a high-quality audio recording for an affordable price.
- Reduces background and handling noise. With its sturdy shock mount, handling noise will be decreased. Its wind-proof foam protects the mic from interference, humidity and, user’s saliva.
- Capture full-bodied sound.The Earamble condenser microphone, as most professional mics, has a complete electronic circuit control that adequately captures vocals, instruments and other rich sounds directly in front of the microphone.
- Professional Accessories. Along with the Earamble Professional Microphone, you'll get a shock mount, power cable. Wind-proof foam cap, that looks good on camera and in live performances.
Aside from the high-quality and cool features that Earamble Professional Microphone offers, here are some of the positive aspects of this product based on the experience of its users.
- Clear and Crisp Sound. Many users have tried and tested the Earamble Professional Mic and vouched to its capability to capture quality sound and clear ready to play recordings.
- Quick Set-up. Once you mount the suspension arm to your desk, you can quickly adjust the mic and the arm in different directions to suit you. Whether you’re sitting or standing, it works well.
- For its affordable price, you'll get professional quality audio recording equipment for your home-based recording studio.
- One direction Condenser. Some condenser mics pickup more background sounds. Since Earamble is uni-directional, it focuses on capturing the sound directly infront of it recording your voice loud and clear.
- Professional Design. Aside from its recording capability, it looks cool. So, if you’re making YouTube videos, making it visible on cam gives your video a neat and professional looking vibe.
- Study Users have experienced dropping the mic and it still works great after.
Despite the features that EarambleBM800 is capable of, some users have experienced negative aspects about this product.
- Low-quality Parts. Although a lot of users liked its recording capability, the make is quite average. To some, fragile. There were reports that the clips on the side with a rubber band easily snap off and the metal used isn't a high-grade
- Not for Recording Music. Some have experienced that it's better at recording broadcasts than recording music because the details and the rich dimensions can't be met without using a filter or phaser.
- Low recording Despite its compatibility with most devices, some devices
barely capture any sound even if you’ve adjusted the volume on both ends. It also sometimes gives off a buzzing sound at the other end when you use it for video calls or livegaming sessions. Customer service advises that to be able to improve sound quality and pick up, you can add a USB soundcard or a 48V-phantom power supply to your device.
For home-based and even professional recording studios looking for an economy, high-quality professional condenser microphone, go for EarambleBM800. it's easy and quick to use, compatible with most devices, has along-range pick-up, reduces background and handling noise. Provides the crystal clear professional recording.You’ll never get a mic that’s this good for its price.